HOW WE CAN HELP
Abbotsford Association for healthy Aging’s Caregiver Support program is designed to meet the needs of local caregivers caring for a senior-aged family member or friend. Our goals are to:
- Connect caregivers with support
- Enhance caregiver confidence in their caring role through education and referrals
- Connect caregivers with others with similar experiences
- Allow caregivers to care for their own physical, emotional, social and psychological well-being
- Explore with caregivers ways to access support from informal and formal support circles.
We are looking to connect with those caregivers who would like to learn more about how a support group or mentor support may be of benefit to them, as well as those who would like to volunteer to support newer care-givers.”
Please contact Deirdre at email@example.com or call 604.768.5421.